Offshore Energy addresses the technical, operational and commercial challenges associated with future sector growth. The three-day event includes an exhibition where an expected 650+ supply chain companies will showcase their products and services. Next to that, there is an accompanying conference that covers key topics and solutions for the offshore community. The Offshore Energy 2016 edition attracted 11,989 unique attendees representing 99 nationalities.
- Expected number of exhibitors > 650+
- Expected number of visitors > 12,000
- 25,000 sq.m. exhibition space
- Expected number of delegates > 1500+
- Exhibitors, visitors and conference delegates representing over 90+ nationalities
Come benefit from Offshore Energy’s expansion. Meet new customers and partners, as well as strengthen your relations with existing clients. Explore best practices and new developments. Whether you are interested in doing business in Europe, looking for European partners or promoting your global presence.