The Indian pharmaceutical market is growing at 15% annually, twice the world market growth rate. While its generics market is growing strong, it is also evolving into a cradle for new drugs. Simply put: as one of the strongest emerging markets in the global pharma industry, India presents great opportunities for all international pharmaceutical companies to explore and benefit from.
CPhI India & P-MEC India represent the platform where international and domestic pharma experts meet to do business, network and shape the future of the Indian and South East Asian pharmaceutical industry.
CPhI: The event dedicated to all your Pharma Ingredient needs
• API: Find ingredients manufacturers who are experts in alkaloids, amino acids, antibiotics, enzymes, peptides and more.
• Excipients: Source from high-quality pharmaceutical excipients providers offering products ranging from preservatives, antioxidants, coating material, sweetening agents and colourants.
• Fine Chemicals: Discover the latest developments in fine chemical manufacturing, from synthesis to extraction and purification.
• FDF: Every aspect of the finished dosage supply chain in 1 zone, from Big Pharma to in/out-licensing specialists, end-product distributors and end-user agents.
• Natural Extracts: the latest natural extract products, applications and solutions, from plant and animal extracts to health product raw materials, supplements and more.
Click here for more information