3rd Offshore India Congress 2019 event aims to be the timeliest offshore event platform for global stakeholders to success in and around India, by exploring new offshore investment potentials in the region, revealing untapped resource from current geoscience studies, introducing pricing and development strategy, updating latest progress of on-going and planned offshore projects, showcasing innovative and digital technologies to enhance E&P efficiency, together with unlimited opportunities for international peers to network with local governors, regulators, operators, investors and suppliers for future cooperation.
- The timeliest offshore events in Bay of Bengal
- Unveiling latest offshore investment potentials in and around India
- Country Focus: India, Sri Lanka, Myanmar
- Outlining of upcoming tenders in Mumbai High Field, Krishna–Godavari Basin, Mannar Basin, Northern Cauvery Basin, Sri Lankan east coast, Rakhine, Moattama and Tanintharyi Offshore Regions
- Spotlighting on Mega offshore projects, including KG-DWN-98/2 (Cluster-2), MJ Project (KG D6), Rakhine Offshore, M2 Offshore and more
- Unlimited networking opportunities with local communities, including government, regulators, operators, investors and supply chain players
Visit the website for more information