Europe Solar + Energy Storage Congress 2019 is the only event in Europe that discusses “Solar + Storage” concepts & business models specifically. Estimated to draw over 400 industrial thought leaders representing regulatory offices, utilities, network operators, developers, investors, financiers, as well as third-party consultants, and solar storage equipment & system experts, The event is also the largest business networking platform that connects key stakeholders who’re interested in digging the European solar storage market and who are currently seeking creditable partners.
The 2-day event covers a wide range of topics, including
- European Market Updates & Projected Volume toward 2030
- Solar-plus-storage Opportunities in 6 Selected Nations & Deep Dive into the Rules to Play
- Tapping the Full Potential of C&I Solar Storage – Programs & Partners
- Micro-grid Solutions in Remote, Rural & Island Environments
- Investment, Finance, and Technical Mix in PV Secondary Market – Operation & Maintenance / Merge & Acquisition
- Innovative Digital Solutions for Future Energy Trading within Communities