The benchmark calendar event for all chemical manufacturers in Europe will be back in Berlin!
Hybrid 2022 – live in Berlin and online via our digital event platform hubs101, the leading chemical manufacturing event that brings together more than 250+ top decision-makers from manufacturing, supply chain, and engineering in the chemical industry.
© Riproduzione riservata
- Predictive and value orientated maintenance to avoid issues effecting product quality and quantity
- Digital transformation and Industry 4.0 in the chemical industry – Roadmaps for launching a digitization project, plant feasibility assessments and investments in new technologies
- Global strategic opportunities that arise from digitization and value networks moving east
- Leveraging industry expertise with emerging technology capabilities – how to embed industrial AI in the chemical industry
- Integrating sustainability as a guiding principle and sustainibility metrics into business goals
- Supply chain resiliency – how to improve visibility and integration of supply chains into a digitally integrated ecosystem
- Industry approaches for establishing an holistic change management and leadership in context of workforce development
- Combining deterministic knowledge with data-based approaches to generate manufacturing and business value
- Managing the Triple Bottom Line – balancing the impact of operations on people, planet and profit
- Utilizing lifecycle data along the chemical manufacturing value chain – enabling data across manufacturing operation sites and footprint optimization