LNG Western Africa Conference 2019 is the only LNG focus event in this region to gain first-hand information about latest LNG investment potentials in this region, implementation strategy, trading opportunities, LNG projects updates, innovative technologies together with unlimited networking opportunities with local and global LNG community.
Looping in 300+ professionals within gas industry around the world, LNG 2019 will provide a valuable opportunity for international players to network with the local community and more clearly & exactly grasp the updated information about LNG development policies, regulation frameworks, projects and engagement strategies from industry experts.
- Learn new gas project launching plans in Ghana, Nigeria, Cameroon, Equatorial Guinea, Congo, Benin, Senegal & Mauritania
- Special roundtables to inspiring investment, promoting local content, securing financing and developing infrastructure
- Navigating LNG trade strategies to boom growth in Global and African markets
- Spotlighting Projects Updates in West Africa, including NLNG, Tortue FLNG, Tema LNG Terminal, Etinde FLNG, and more
- Showcasing Innovative & Digital LNG, FLNG and FSRU Technologies
- LNG Transportation Special Focus: Shipping Market and Technology Trends