The Technology Unites Global Summit brings together the global microelectronics supply chain, manufacturers and end users for a digital experience featuring industry thought leaders and high-value technical content from around the world.
The virtual event will connect industry leaders and stakeholders across the entire electronics design and manufacturing value chain for the latest developments, trends and innovations in key areas of industry growth including smart mobility, smart medtech, and MEMS and sensors.
Semiconductors are revolutionizing the way people work and live by driving innovation across smart technologies including artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), 5G and quantum computing and industries such as transportation and healthcare.
The summit will open with the Executive Forum, where international technology leaders will offer insights into the future of smart technologies. The forum will enable connections and partnerships and illuminate market opportunities for creating a smart, sustainable future.
The Summit will feature eight forums presenting the latest innovations, as well as seven regional pavilions and value-add networking opportunities.
Key Online Features
- Easy-to-navigate platform with opportunities to curate the content to fit professional interests and connect with like-minded industry experts.
- Exhibitors will appear in the related regional pavilion (according to their headquarters location) to better pitch the companies relevant to their businesses.
Global Brand Visibility
- Standard and premium digital exhibition booths to showcase new products, corporate highlights, and interact with global clients.
- Direct access to technology leaders for answers to pressing questions.
- Opportunities to network with speakers, participants and customers through meet-the-expert sessions, live chats and video meetings.
- Mobility, Advanced Packaging, Medtech, Fab Management, Manufacturing, MEMS & Sensors, Advocacy, and Diversity & Inclusion, plus an Executive Forum.
- Current job vacancies in the microelectronics industry.
The all-in-pass provides access to the entire event including forums, pavilions and the exhibition. The corporate pass provides access for unlimited employees. Visit www.technologyunites.org or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.