Key Players of Egypt’s Energy Market Including the Ministry of Petroleum, Shell Egypt, TAQA ARABIA, DANAGAS, DEA, Eni, Halliburton, EGAS, Echem & EGPC Will Gather Next Month in Cairo
Intergas VII – Oil, Gas & Petrochemicals Conference & Exhibition is the most prestigious energy event in Egypt returning for its 7th edition in November 2015. The event is held under the High Patronage of Tarek El Molla, Minister of Petroleum, and will gather the Egyptian energy industry’s key players, government officials and international investors under one roof including the Ministry of Petroleum, Shell Egypt, TAQA Arabia, DANAGAS, DEA, Eni, Halliburton, EGAS, EGPC and GANOPE.
With Eni’s recent supergiant gas field discovery and new oil and gas exploration licences being awarded, the investment climate is looking more positive than ever in the Egyptian energy sector and investors are taking a fresh look at a new landscape for economic prosperity. Intergas VII will highlight the opportunities associated with these positive developments.
Key Speakers and Topics:
The Future of the Energy Mix in Egypt: New Dynamics and Opportunities
- Eng. Mohamed El-Masry Chairman, EGPC
- Aidan Murphy Vice President, Country Chairman & Managing Director, Shell Egypt
- Eng Khaled AbuBakr Chairman, Egyptian Gas Association, Chairman, TAQA Arabia, Middle East and Africa Regional Coordinator, International Gas Union IGU
New Horizons for Egypt’s Gas Sector: Optimising Resource Potential
- Luca Bertelli Chief Exploration Officer, Eni
- Amira El-Mazni Vice Chairman for Gas Regulatory Affairs, EGAS
Unleashing Unconventional Potential in Egypt
- Ahmed Abdel Fattah Deputy CEO for Exploration, EGPC
- Dr Moustafa Oraby Senior Regional Manager, Technology, Halliburton Energy Services
Capitalising on Opportunities in Egypt’s Downstream Sector: Modernisation, Expansion & Enhancing the Value Chain
See full programme and speakers at http://www.intergas-egypt.com/