The recent decision by IMO to adopt the 2020 global Sulphur cap has given impetus to the LNG bunkering industry. The market is now bracing itself for a slew of projects to be announced, standards to be formulated, and also get a better understanding of trade routes for LNG fuel. The pioneering event for this industry sector, the 4th LNG Bunkering conference will bring answers, showcase partnership opportunities and set the pace for new business strategies.
- Shipping markets: In-depth review by segment
- LNG Market outlook: Demand, Pricing and Availability
- Singapore update on LNG: fuel and likely areas of uptake
- LNG Fuelled Vessel order book: Projections by region and vessel type
- Global Projects on LNG Bunkering: And implications for the marine fuel sector
- Technology, Operations and Safety: Standards, Benchmarks and emerging trends
WHO SHOULD ATTEND