IBC’s biennial Bunkering Week is back with its successful series of 3 co located events. With a proven track record of bringing together top decision makers from various industry sectors, this remains the go to event for ship owners, fuel suppliers, traders and technology solution providers. Tackling fuel oil Bunker markets, LNG Bunkering and Emissions Control technologies in three separate events, the market information and networking opportunities will be one of a kind.
The recent IMO regulation on the Sulphur cap has turbo charged investment decisions required for SOx emissions compliance. With uncertainty removed from the equation, the MGO, LNG and Scrubber Technology markets shares are attracting various projections. Coupled with various technology game changers, the industry is in the midst of an overhaul.
The biennial Bunkering Week once again brings together 3 separate conferences designed to explore disparate yet linked issues for the industry. Get in-depth and detailed market insights from experts who are taking the decisions, assess peer strategies and give shape to your own in this unrivalled gathering of shipping and marine fuel industry leaders.
- Shipping markets – In-depth review by segment
- Ship Owner positions on emissions compliance scenarios
- Fuel Market outlook – Demand, Pricing, Availability and Alternatives
- Mass Flow Meters – 6 months on, and lessons learnt
- Technology and Analytics – In Fuel Management, and roll out of EBDNs
- Emissions Control Solutions – Scrubbers, emissions MRV implementation, emerging technologies