As the only Korean photovoltaic exhibition representing Asia, the EXPO Solar 2020 /PV Korea is to be held in KINTEX Goyang, Gyeonggi-do from September 2 (Wed.) to 4 (Fri.), 2020.
Since FIT policy is reduced by recently aggravated finance in Europe and economic depression, the market of global photovoltaic industry is expanding from Europe to Asia.
Further, Asia is more noted in the world than ever, because FIT & RPS policy is recently enhanced to support the photovoltaic generation industry in Southeast Asia including China and Japan.
Faithfully playing its role as the hub of Asian photovoltaic industry and the Gateway to advance to Asia photovoltaic market, EXPO Solar/PV Korea newly changes & leaps toward international photovoltaic exhibition in its 11th anniversary in 2020.
As the only domestic photovoltaic exhibition held by Monthly Solar Today in each September, EXPO Solar/PV Korea is to be held by positively reflecting the opinion of overseas exhibitors and buyers who prefer open in June and newly expanding supplier-oriented exhibition to exhibition for actual user and end user of photovoltaic generation system. Your interest and participation will be much appreciated.
• International Carbon Zero Expo 2020
• International Energy Storage System Expo 2020
• PV WORLD FORUM 2020 : International PV World Forum
• 2020 Global Solar Industry Trends and Export Strategy Seminar
• 2020 Asia Solar Industry Quality Assurance and Test Technology Conference
• Korea Solar Industry Support Policy and Power Industry Conference
• Export and Sales Meetings with Overseas Buyers