Returning for the 9th year, the HPAPI Summit will unite process chemists and engineers with EHS, IH and toxicology professionals, presenting a unique opportunity to gain clarity on how you can enhance every stage of your potent compound development strategy.
As the leading and longest standing conference within Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, this year we’re excited to expand into two tracks to offer you greater breath of content. Gain insights from your peers and other departments in plenary sessions, the 2020 conference is shaping up to be the most comprehensive event of the series to date.
As we return for our 9th year, the HPAPI Summit will focus on current market trends; including process development and scale-up, cost-effective production, containment innovations and best manufacturing practices as well as regulatory updates. Immerse yourself in this industry-led meeting where you will:
1. Understand your regulatory frameworks to ensure your manufacturing quality and environment are compliant
2. Gain clarity on how you can enhance every stage of your potent compound development strategy
3. Learn about process design and development from R&D to commercial manufacturing
4. Evaluate the latest technology advancements, from single use to containment to isolators – what are the most cost-effective solutions for your HPAPI molecules?
Our 2020 conference is shaping up to be the most comprehensive event of the series to date. Here’s what you can expect:
- Dedicated R&D, EHS, Commercial and clinical Manufacturing and Waste Management streams
- A focus on scale up and coverage of bench, pilot and full-scale
- 6+ Hours of networking
- Interactive pre-conference workshop day