KIOGE is an authoritative platform for the presentation of innovative technologies and the main trends in the development of the oil and gas industry. As one of the most important industry events, it promotes the development of relevant economic ideas and the development of specific solutions for the oil and gas sector.
The purpose of the event is to highlight and discuss issues and topical issues of the oil and gas industry in Kazakhstan, the introduction of smart technologies, digitalization of oil production processes. This year, the KIOGE exhibition will be held from 28 to 30 September in Almaty, Atakent Exhibition Center.
156 companies from Austria, Bahrain, the Republic of Belarus, Great Britain, Germany, Kazakhstan, the Netherlands, Russia and Croatia took part in KIOGE 2021. The exhibition area is 2700 sq. M. covered more than 13 areas of the oil and gas industry, including geology and geophysics, digitalization, non-destructive testing, engineering solutions, infrastructure development and others. The exhibition was attended by 1,526 specialists, including representatives of government agencies, development institutions, industry unions, associations, employees of national and foreign companies and the media.
- Non-destructive testing and technical diagnostics –
- Extraction and processing of oil and gas
- Oil and gas equipment
- Oil and gas transportation, other transport services, logistics
- Geophysical services
- Environmental protection services
- Design research, design
- Construction works
- Engineering and Consulting
- Service maintenance in oil and gas fields
- Industrial and personal protective equipment, software
- Coatings and surface treatments
- Welding. welding equipment