PEFTEC 2022 – The 4th International Conference & Exhibition on Downstream, Petroleum and Refining Technologies
PEFTEC is a focused industry event for professionals specialising in Laboratory and process analysis within the Petroleum, Petrochemical, Chemical and Refining industries
Rotterdam has easy access by road, rail and air it has Europe’s largest port and is situated at the heart of the ARRA cluster (Antwerp-Rotterdam-Rhine-Ruhr Area). Rotterdam has 5 oil refineries, 45 chemical companies, 5 biofuel producers, 2 biochemical factories and a number of major power stations making this the ideal location for PEFTEC.
This two day event will focus on the following themes:
- Regulation, Policy and Compliance
- Industrial Case Studies
- New and Emerging technologies and products.
Quality Control, Standards, Test methods, Petrochemicals testing, Crude Oil Analysis, Lubricants , Fuel Analysis, Process Analysis, Laboratory techniques, Sensor technology, Chemical Analysis, Novel and new Chromatography and Spectroscopy applications, Big Data and information systems, Automation, Reference materials.
Benefits of Attending PEFTEC 2022:
- Gain insights from leading petrochemical and Oil Analysis experts
- Meet with over 150 major instrument and service suppliers under one roof at one time over the two day show
- Source equipment, Services and Instruments, Compare prices and technology
- Attend over 80 free technical workshops and presentations on real life case studies, applications and new technologies
- Find out first about new product launches and technology advancements
- Overview of future technology projects
- Network with key decision makers, regulators , suppliers and industry colleagues
Who should attend PEFTEC 2022:
Laboratory Managers, Scientists, Process managers, Analytical chemists, Inspectors, Contract laboratories, Quality control mangers , Instrumentation users, Technicians from refineries, petrochemical and chemical related industries.
Click here for more information